Monday, November 5, 2007

Chunk A Deuce

Alright, you know you've seen them, hell you probably are one, those people with the pictures on MySpace showing themselves all "pimped out" in their clothes or drunk at a party throwing up a sideways peace sign.

So what's wrong with that, you say? I'm sure nothing, but since I like to gripe about everything I'm going to add that to my list of petty fucking annoyances and explain why:

1) It's called chunking a deuce:

Obviously it's a ghetto related term, but come on. It sounds like taking a shit. "Ugh.. I knew I shouldn't have eaten so much, I just chunked a massive deuce in your toilet." In fact, deuce, while another word for two, is a word for a shit log.

2) It's not a fucking peace sign:

People believe this is a way of saying "Peace", or "Wuz up homey", when in actuality it's a bit far from it. In fact, it is a pretty well known (well, outside the boundaries of the US -- did you know there was more than the US?) way of saying "FUCK YOU".

Great, now we don't know whether it's sarcasm when you caption your picture "To mah homiez" and show a "FUCK YOU" sign... guess you ain't "down with tha set"

3) You don't look cool:

No, really... you don't. As a matter of fact, whenever most of the people I know see these images they roll their eyes. Even the same people who do it in their own pictures. Do you know why they roll their eyes? Because, bud, that sign makes you look like a mentally incompetent asshat. It's true.

I hope you understand, and please -- next time you try to "chunk a deuce" on camera, either be on a toilet or try to bite your ear at the same time for full effect.

No comments: